Poster – Aged care complaints: Four key things for advocates to know
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner can assist with complaints about Australian Government funded aged care services.
- We offer a free complaints resolution service across Australia.
- Anyone can complain about the services someone is receiving in an aged care home or their own home.
- You can contact us to help resolve your client’s concerns about aged care services.
- We support complainants and their advocates to raise concerns directly with the aged care service.
- We can also resolve complaints using conciliation, investigation, service provider resolution or mediation.
- We accept anonymous, confidential and open complaints from anyone.
- Call us, write to us or submit an online complaint.
- We have information and resources to support people to make a complaint.
- Visit our website at agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
Phone 1800 550 552
Write Aged Care Complaints Commissioner, GPO Box 9848, In your capital city