You are here: HomeResourcesPostersPoster Do you have a concern?

Poster Do you have a concern?

You can do something about it

If you have a concern about the care you or someone else is receiving, it is important that you talk about it.

We encourage you to raise your concern with your service provider first as you can get a fast and sustainable outcome. Your local contact within this service is:

[Insert service contact details]

If you can’t resolve your concern with your service provider, you can contact the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner

  • Anyone can lodge a concern
  • It is free
  • You can be anonymous or confidential
  • Call us or go to our website for more information

For aged care information (My Aged Care) Phone: 1800 200 422

Aged Care Complaints Commissioner Contact Details

Phone: 1800 550 552*