Templates, forms, letters and tools
These templates, forms, letters and tools have been developed for use by aged care service providers and can be adapted to suit internal procedures and processes.
- Template 1 – Compliments and Complaint Handling Policy
This template is designed to assist staff, care recipients and their representatives with the timely and effective management of compliments and complaints.
- Template 2 – Compliments and Complaints Support Statement – form
- Template 3 – Compliments and Complaints Trifold Brochure
This brochure is designed to promote providers compliments and complaints policy and provide an easy, accessible way for people to receive information on how to give feedback to the service, including complaints.
- Template 4 – Compliments and Complaints Form
This document can be used or adapted by service providers to provide an easy and accessible way for care recipients, family members, representatives and others to provide feedback to the service, including compliments and complaints.
- Template 5 – The Quick Fix Form
Please use this form to document information on minor, non-confidential issues and any actions taken to address the issue.
- Template 6 – Letter Acknowledging a Complaint
This document can be used or adapted by service providers to develop a template letter for the acknowledgement of a complaint. It has been designed to be printed on organisational letterhead.
- Template 7 – Letter Confirming a Complaint Has Been Resolved
This document can be used or adapted by service providers to develop a template letter to confirm that a complaint has been resolved.
- Template 8 – Individual Complaint Tracker
This document can be used or adapted by service providers to track complaints within their service. This template has been designed to collect detailed information about a complaint for tracking purposes and to inform ongoing service improvement within a service.
- Template 9 – Complaints Tracker
This document provides a template to assist service providers in tracking all complaints and compliments received by their service and use this information to inform continuous improvement activities.
- Template 10 – Continuous Improvement Plan
The template provides information and a plan to assist service provider management in planning continuous improvement activities within their service.