Online Complaints Form
The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner is a free service for anyone who wishes to make a complaint about an Australian Government funded aged care service.
You can use this form to lodge a complaint with us. A complaints officer will contact you about your online complaint during business hours. They will explain the complaints process, clarify any matters you have raised and answer any questions you might have.
Before you provide any details to us, you must read the following disclaimer:
- Under the Aged Care Act 1997, we can use any information we receive to help perform our functions. This information is protected information under the Aged Care Act 1997 and improper disclosure is prohibited.
How to use this online complaints form:
- You may like to read our FAQ on the difference between an open, confidential and anonymous complaint . Our form will provide you some prompts depending on the option you choose.
- Before you enter your details you must review the Notice of Collection that explains how we use personal information.
- If you need to come back to your draft on the computer you are using, please use the ‘Save draft’ button at the end of the form. When you reopen our website using the same computer you will have a ‘Load draft’ option.
- When you submit your completed form you will receive a temporary reference number and an email copy to the address you provide (unless you are anonymous).