Information Publication Scheme (IPS)
We are required to comply with the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) requirements under the FOI Act. The IPS requires agencies to publish a broad range of information on their websites, and to make it available for download where possible. Our Agency Plan explains how we intend to implement the IPS.
Below are headings for each of the categories of information we are publishing in our IPS entry. Under each heading are links to the information or documents. If you have any difficulty accessing any information please contact us.
Information that we have released under FOI requests is available on our FOI Disclosure Log.
- Complaint Commissioner’s IPS Agency plan :ss 8(2)(a)
- Who we are: ss 8(2)(b) and 8(2)(d)
- What we do: ss 8(2)(c) and 8(2)(j)
- Operational information
- Our reports and responses to Parliament: ss 8(2)(e) and 8(2)(h)
- The first annual report for the Complaints Commissioner will be for the 2015-16 financial year. It and subsequent annual reports will be published under an ‘our reports and responses to Parliament’ heading on the website, which will be created as soon as possible after each annual report is tabled.
- Routinely requested information and disclosure log: ss 8(2)(g) and 11C
- Contact us: s 8(2)(i)
- General Contact
- FOI Contact